Air Relax Leg Recovery System (110V POWER OUTLET - USA VERSION)
- Air Relax Recovery System includes: 110V U.S. Version machine/pump, right & left leg sleeves, and English Manual
- Professional Massage Therapy at Home. Helps relieve knee problems, swelling leg, tension, varicose veins, water retention, and cramps. Improves blood & lymphatic system circulation.
- Digitally Controlled Operation Cycle - A Mode: Peristaltic, B Mode: Sequential, C Mode: Massage, Auto Mode: Peristaltic + Sequential, Targeted Compression Mode with 4 Pressure Levels.
- 110-120V U.S. Household outlet. Portable, light-weight and easy to use. Low maintenance, simply wipe clean with a damp cloth. Durable case with built-in handle.
- Air Relax is the FDA 510K Class II cleared medical grade device.
- Rate Voltage: AC 110-120V, 60Hz [United States, Canada, Various cities in Brazil, Mexico, and most of America continent countries]
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Device Size: 10.2(W) x7.0(H)x 5.1(D)-Inch
- Air Compression Pump: 15 liters per minute
- Do not plug the 110V System into 220V power source
Leg Sleeves Chart
Measure the length from top of inside leg at crotch to the heel.
Leg Sleeve Size
|Size 2||26 “- 30”||5’ 3” - 5’7”|
|Size 3||30”- 34”||5’8” - 6’ 1”|
|Size 4||34”- 38” (Above)||6’ 2” Above|
NOTE: This sizing chart is approximate. If you are between sizes we advise choosing the longer boot. The inseam gives more accurate result, not the height.
*Note: 1 Year Worry-Free Warranty.
*110V US Version won't operate in 220V Countries. In EU countries, AUS, and ASIA even if you have a converter. EU countries must purchase the 220V product to meet an import regulation and the device certification. We do not take any responsibility if the the machine/pump was plugged into the wrong power source and was damaged.