AIR RELAX SHORTS RECOVERY SYSTEM (220V POWER OUTLET VERSION)
- Air Relax Shorts Recovery System includes: 220V Version machine/pump, Shorts, and English Manual
- Digitally Controlled Operation Cycle - A Mode: Peristaltic, B Mode: Sequential, C Mode: Massage, Auto Mode: Peristaltic + Sequential, Targeted Compression Mode with 4 Pressure Levels.
- 220V, 50Hz Household outlet. Portable, light-weight and easy to use. Low maintenance, simply wipe clean with a damp cloth. Durable case with built-in handle.
- Designed from the feedback received from athletes, Air Relax shorts delivers dynamic compression covers quads, hamstrings, glutes, hip flexors, lower back, and adductors.
- Rate Voltage: AC 220V, 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Device Size: 10.2(W) x7.0(H)x 5.1(D)-Inch
- Air Compression Pump: 15 liters per minute
- Do not plug the 220V System into 110V power source
Shorts Size Guide
- Exterior dimension: 30 X 24-Inches
- Circumference Waist: 42-Inches and under
- Circumference Mid thigh: 24-Inches and under
*Note: 1 Year Worry-Free Warranty.
*110V US Version won't operate in 220V Countries. In EU countries, AUS, and ASIA even if you have a converter. EU countries must purchase the 220V product to meet an import regulation and the device certification. We do not take any responsibility if the the machine/pump was plugged into the wrong power source and was damaged.
Contradictions: Do not use this product if you are experiencing inflammation, an infection, pain of unknown origin, or bleeding (internal or external) at or near the site of application, or if you have a wound at or near the site of application.
Do not use this product if you have any of the following conditions:
- Acute pulmonary edema , Acute infections
- Episodes of pulmonary embolism
- Acute thrombophlebitis, DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis), Blood Clots
- Where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable lesions or tumors, at or in the vicinity of treatment application
- Bone fractures or dislocation at or in the vicinity of treatment application.
- Open wounds or inflammation at the site of application.
- If you are pregnant, If you feel fatigue, weak
- If you have an implant at the site of application
- If you have a cardiac pacemaker
- If you have any metal implant in your body
Note: Air Relax Shorts are not intended for use in a standing or seated position. Use it laying face up on a bed or any other flat surface. This shorts system is intended for use by people in good health
A Note to Our International Customers